Statement of Faith
1. In one true and living God (Mark 12:29); eternally existing (John 1:1-4) and revealed to us as the Father, Creator of all things; the Son, Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, and the Holy Spirit. (II Corinthians 13:14)
2. In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension unto God, and imminent return in power and glory.
3. The Holy Scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will, concerning man’s salvation, through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. That man are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
5. In water baptism as a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and risen with Him to walk a life of holiness and love.
6. In the unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ regardless of denominational affiliation.
7. In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus.
In the ministry of the Holy Spirit: by the inward witness of salvation to the believer
by daily guidance and the growth of Christ-like character
by the Baptism in/with the Holy Spirit, an experience distinct from and following the new birth, initially evidenced by speaking with other tongues (Acts 2:1-4, 10:44-46, 11:15,19:1-6) (Acts 8:21—”matter” can be translated, utterance or speech”) and subsequently by the manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service.
8. That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself. Those who have not accepted His redemptive work on their behalf will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead and burn in the lake of fire.
9. That following His return Jesus Christ will rule and reign for one thousand years on the earth. After this there will be a new heaven and a new earth.